Thursday, May 15, 2014

Creative Challenge: Dwellings


 

             This is my dwellings creative challenge. The assignment was to draw something that represents a place of dwelling or a dream that dwell's in your heart. I drew Times Square in New York City because it's somewhere I've dreamed about going for a long time. The difficulty in creating this drawing was the amount of detail included. I spent a lot of time trying to get the little details right. If I could do it again, I would probably try to make them a little more accurate. The thing I like about it is the signs and buildings make it look realistic. Another requirement for this project was we could only use pencil. The convenienve in this was that I could easily take back a mistake. This project took a lot of time and effort but overall I'm really happy with the outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment